Value Based Pricing - Disruptive Technologies - Process Governance
A 1% price rise at an average company will generate an 8%increase in operating profits if sales volume stays steady. What to do: Benchmark against your competitors and drive revenue through innovative strategies!
This handbook gives you an insight into the following aspects:
- #1 E-Commerce: Amazon's dynamic pricing strategy
- #2 Consumer Electronics: The psychology behind Apple's prestige pricing
- #3 Air Travel: How does American Airlines leverage dynamic pricing?
- The foundations of an effective pricing strategy
Optimize your pricing strategy and reach a competitive advantage in pricing by employing the same innovative thinking used in product development!
Recent years have seen a massive increase in innovation in consumer markets. Businesses large and small have created products and services that tailor to every possible need. However, event investing millions into research and development, many companies apply a simplistic and tired approach to pricing these innovative solutions.
Read the e-book to get a deeper understanding of the following:
- Modern value-based pricing
- Multiple pricing strategies
- Optimizing pricing
- Pricing strategies will continue to increase in complexity
Conceptually, there is widespread acceptance of the idea that marketing and product offerings should adjust based on consumer geography. Unfortunately, there are substantial technical, regulatory, and financial obstacles to designing an effect sales strategy for each different geo-region. Despite the obstacles, the fundamental reality remains that every geo-region is different, and each product program must adjust accordingly.
Read the full article and learn more about:
- Defining Geo-Regions
- Regional pricing: benefits and trends
- Geotargeting as a digital strategy